Michelle Carlin is a transformational marketer, who specialises in consumer behaviour; brand strategy, digital, marketing mix, demand generation; and building optimal operational frameworks and high performance teams. She is currently the Founder and Senior Consultant of Mistero Marketing and was recently the Director of Marketing at the ASX-listed Think Childcare Ltd, which operates over 90 childcare centres across Australia.
Michelle has extensive experience in Higher Education, as Executive Director of Global Student Recruitment & Mobility for the University of Sydney and Marketing Director at King’s College London, where she led the global marketing and student recruitment strategy, developing priority markets including China, USA and India, and producing global branding campaigns.
Michelle also has experience working in the finance sector, building her marketing expertise at the Sydney Futures Exchange and has a Masters of Management in Marketing from Macquarie University.
- CASE Circle of Excellence Gold Award for Postgraduate Campaign in 2013
- HEIST Student recruitment campaign (International) 2011 – Gold Award
- King’s College London Students Union President’s Wreath Award 2010 – in recognition of an extraordinary contribution to the King’s community and for improving the student experience.
- CASE Circle of Excellence Gold Award for the King’s Online Prospectus in 2010
- HEIST Marketing Department of the Year 2009 – Gold Award